ANDROID MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SERVICE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
We Offer Android Mobile Application Development Company Services For Businesses & Startups To Engage Users Effectively in Miami Coral Gables.
Finding a true partner that can provide expertise in mobile technology has become crucial for startups, large and small organizations across a wide range of businesses. Seo Spy Store Company delivers the Android technology expertise necessary for your Android app development project. We also help businesses to improve their operational efficiencies, cost structure and remain technologically competitive.
Seo Spy Store is a leading Android application development company across the globe. Considering today’s scenario, 70% world smartphone runs on Android platform and that only indicates how vital to have an Android application for your business.
As a leading Android App Development Services, we ensure that you will get a high quality android application by which you can expand your business. We have trained professional android app developers who will analyze your requirement and deliver top-notch Android application for your business.
As we are building Android apps since its birth, we are able to deliver Android application across various industries like eCommerce, Social Networking, Finance, Broadcasting, Travel and Many more.
Having top-notch Android app developers, excellent command of technology, industry proven process and testing, we deliver your dream android application.
WHY CHOOSE OUR ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES IN MIAMI CORAL GABLES?
We have a team of designers with top talent, matchless skills and creativity for innovation for your ideal GUI designing, Android mobile application designing, animation designing and more.
We also have a talented team of programmers who use best programming or development tools, frameworks, IDE, and NDK/SDK for Android platform.
Affordable Android app development through modern methodologies, strategies and technologies. Our vast years of experiences keep us at a competitive edge.
We ensure effective communication by using ultra-modern communication technologies.
We have invested in ultramodern infrastructural facilities for our Android virtual testing, Android simulators, and third-party Android quality assurance services. Therefore, we are able to develop high quality and bug-free apps for our clients.
We overcome fragmentation hitches through our device agnostic development. We do these by testing the app on valid devices with genuine user experiences.
We develop apps for various industries including business, security, finance, game, health-care, e-commerce and travel & map.
¿WHAT IS A MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT ANDROID MIAMI CORAL GABLES?
Mobile application development is a term used to denote the act or process by which application software is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones.
However mobile app development has been steadily growing, in revenues and jobs created. A 2013 analyst report estimates there are 529,000 direct app economy jobs within the EU 28 members, 60% of which are mobile app developers.
As part of the development process, mobile user interface (UI) design is also essential in the creation of mobile apps. Mobile UI considers constraints, contexts, screen, input, and mobility as outlines for design. The user is often the focus of interaction with their device, and the interface entails components of both hardware and software. User input allows for the users to manipulate a system, and device’s output allows the system to indicate the effects of the user’s’ manipulation.
Mobile UI design constraints include limited attention and form factors, such as a mobile device’s screen size for a user’s hand(s). Mobile UI contexts signal cues from user activity, such as location and scheduling that can be shown from user interactions within a mobile application. Overall, mobile UI design’s goal is mainly for an understandable, user-friendly interface.
Furthermore, the UI of mobile apps should: consider users’ limited attention, minimize keystrokes, and be task-oriented with a minimum set of functions. This functionality is supported by mobile enterprise application platforms or integrated development environments (IDEs).
¿WHAT IS ANDROID?
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on the Linux kernel and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Android’s user interface is mainly based on direct manipulation, using touch gestures that loosely correspond to real-world actions, such as swiping, tapping and pinching, to manipulate on-screen objects, along with a virtual keyboard for text input.
In addition to touchscreen devices, Google has further developed Android TV for televisions, Android Auto for cars, and Android Wear for wrist watches, each with a specialized user interface. Variants of Android are also used on notebooks, game consoles, digital cameras, and other electronics.
Initially developed by Android Inc., which Google bought in 2005, Android was unveiled in 2007, along with the founding of the Open Handset Alliance – a consortium of hardware, software, and telecommunication companies devoted to advancing open standards for mobile devices.
Beginning with the first commercial Android device in September 2008, the operating system has gone through multiple major releases, with the current version being 7.0 “Nougat”, released in August 2016. Android applications (“apps”) can be downloaded from the Google Play store, which features over 2.7 million apps as of February 2017. Android has been the best-selling OS on tablets since 2013, and runs on the vast majority[a] of smartphones. As of May 2017, Android has two billion monthly active users, and it has the largest installed base of any operating system.
Android’s source code is released by Google under an open source license, although most Android devices ultimately ship with a combination of free and open source and proprietary software, including proprietary software required for accessing Google services. Android is popular with technology companies that require a ready-made, low-cost and customizable operating system for high-tech devices.
HISTORY OF ANDROID
Android Inc. was founded in Palo Alto, California in October 2003 by Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick Sears, and Chris White. Rubin described the Android project as “tremendous potential in developing smarter mobile devices that are more aware of its owner’s location and preferences”. The early intentions of the company were to develop an advanced operating system for digital cameras, and this was the basis of its pitch to investors in April 2004.
The company then decided that the market for cameras was not large enough for its goals, and by five months later it had diverted its efforts and was pitching Android as a handset operating system that would rival Symbian and Microsoft Windows Mobile.
Rubin had difficulty attracting investors early on, and Android was facing eviction from its office space. Steve Perlman, a close friend of Rubin, brought him $10,000 in cash in an envelope, and shortly thereafter wired an undisclosed amount as seed funding. Perlman refused a stake in the company, and has stated “I did it because I believed in the thing, and I wanted to help Andy.”
In July 2005, Google acquired Android Inc. for at least $50 million. Its key employees, including Rubin, Miner and White, joined Google as part of the acquisition. Not much was known about the secretive Android at the time, with the company has provided few details other than that it was making software for mobile phones.
At Google, the team led by Rubin developed a mobile device platform powered by the Linux kernel. Google marketed the platform to handset makers and carriers on the promise of providing a flexible, upgradeable system. Google had “lined up a series of hardware components and software partners and signaled to carriers that it was open to various degrees of cooperation”.
Speculation about Google’s intention to enter the mobile communications market continued to build through December 2006. An early prototype had a close resemblance to a BlackBerry phone, with no touchscreen and a physical QWERTY keyboard, but the arrival of 2007’s Apple iPhone meant that Android “had to go back to the drawing board”.
Google later changed its Android specification documents to state that “Touchscreens will be supported”, although “the Product was designed with the presence of discrete physical buttons as an assumption, therefore a touchscreen cannot completely replace physical buttons”. In September 2007, InformationWeek covered an E-value serve study reporting that Google had filed several patent applications in the area of mobile telephony.
In 2010, Google launched its Nexus series of devices, a lineup in which Google partnered with different device manufacturers to produce new devices and introduce new Android versions. The series was described as having “played a pivotal role in Android’s history by introducing new software iterations and hardware standards across the board”, and became known for its “bloat-free” software with “timely […] updates”.
At its developer conference in May 2013, Google announced a special version of the Samsung Galaxy S4, where, instead of using Samsung’s own Android customization, the phone ran “stock Android” and was promised to receive new system updates fast.
The device would become the start of the Google Play edition program, and was followed by other devices, including the HTC One Google Play edition, and Moto G Google Play edition. In 2015, Ars Technica wrote that “Earlier this week, the last of the Google Play edition Android phones in Google’s online storefront were listed as “no longer available for sale”” and that “Now they’re all gone, and it looks a whole lot like the program has wrapped up”.
From 2008 to 2013, Hugo Barra served as a product spokesperson, representing Android at press conferences and Google I/O, Google’s annual developer-focused conference. He left Google in August 2013 to join Chinese phone maker Xiaomi. Less than six months earlier, Google’s then-CEO Larry Page announced in a blog post that Andy Rubin had moved from the Android division to take on new projects at Google, and that Sundar Pichai would become the new Android lead.
Plans to relaunch Android One surfaced in August 2015, with Africa announced as the next location for the program a week later. A report from The Information in January 2017 stated that Google was “expanding its “Android One” program for low-cost smartphones to the U.S. in coming months”.
Its open nature has encouraged a large community of developers and enthusiasts to use the open-source code as a foundation for community-driven projects, which deliver updates to older devices, add new features for advanced users or bring Android to devices originally shipped with other operating systems.
The extensive variation of hardware in Android devices causes significant delays for software upgrades, with new versions of the operating system and security patches typically taking months before reaching consumers, or sometimes not at all. The success of Android has made it a target for patent and copyright litigation between technology companies.
The experienced mobile app developers at mobile app development android Miami Coral Gables are dedicated to creating applications that actively engage your audience in your brand. Whether establishing apps for B2B or B2C, our iOS and Android engineers and architects are the best of the best in the mobile app development industry. We create highly engaging UI/UX mobile app solutions that include:
- Sales automation, warehouse and fulfillment efficiencies.
- Personalized experiences for those working with government agencies.
- Mobile banking solutions for customers and employees.
- Loyalty rewards programs for retailers.
- Location-based travel planning is connecting travelers with discounts.
- Price comparisons for improved car buying experiences.
- Automatic notifications for family safety and security.
- Improved donor contributions for non-profits.
- GPS technology for ease of University campus movement.
- Forward-thinking tools to improve the social networking experience.
A Successful Mobile Enterprise Solution Begins with a Strategic Plan
The innovative strategists and mobile app developers at mobile app development android in Miami Coral Gables go beyond the basics of coding by implementing a detailed strategic development plan that includes:
- Your Ideas. Your App. Your Way. – Your mobile app should reflect you and your business. Our team simply ensures that your ideas and visions are implemented in a way that incorporates the most forward-thinking UI/UX designs, data and monetary security features, and highest user adoption and engagement rates.
- Story Boarding & Wire Framing – This project blueprint ensures that your mobile app development functions as you anticipate from the beginning.
- Cross-Platform Success – Developing solutions to fit multiple operating systems and mobile devices takes precision and customization. From the UI/UX design to the programming, our mobile app development team approaches your cross-platform project wholly but also individually. Wholly to ensure it performs as planned on every device and individually to ensure, well…that it performs as planned on every device!
- User-Friendly UI/UX Designs – No project is too complex. Our designers have years of experience designing to the exacting brand standards of large corporations, government agencies and educational institutions. We do this through an efficient system of communication between our team and yours.
- Programming – Applying best practice clean coding methodologies, your project developers use GitHub or SVN to conduct daily checks of the code for best end user results and highest levels of security.
- Security – From ensuring your enterprise mobile app devices are locked-down and secure in case they get in the wrong hands, to building in malware and virus protection software, mobile app development android Miami Coral Gables security app experts are always one step ahead of the data security curve.
MIAMI CORAL GABLES DEVELOPMENT SERVICES TEAM SEOSPY
But if you need to develop an app. The client might intend for it to help run its business, serve a practical purpose, or simply entertain and engage its users. In any case, the client is going to want to invest in an iPhone app development company capable of putting the idea in motion and executing flawlessly fixed on your goals, objectives and budget. The app development company Miami Coral Gables.
Seo Spy Store specializes in crafting custom mobile applications and web software with innovative partners, from startup ventures to Fortune 500 brands.
They made up of digital product strategists, user experience designers and engineers. “We’ve thrown them a lot of curveballs, and they’ve always managed to figure out a solution.” Director, Civic Entertainment Group
What started as a one-man team developing websites for local Miami businesses expanded into the digital hub we are today, having created hundreds of websites and mobile apps, his team is diversely filled with expert web designers, app developers, marketers and everything in between. They are the best choice for developing your app in the beautiful Miami, Coral Gables.
KEY OFFERINGS FOR MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Our Team Is Well-Versed In Providing Services For Android Specific Design To Android OS Customization.
Android is most widely used mobile operating systems across the globe and also one of the complex ecosystems with a myriad of phones of different dimensions, manufacturers and form factors.
Our Android app development service adheres to the best in class Android architectural standards, and complete understanding of comprehensive Android ecosystem is helping us building scalable and sustainable Android applications across Android platforms like Android phone, tablets, Android Wear and Android TV.
- Android Specific UX/UI Design.
- Native Android App Development.
- Hybrid App Development (Xamarin, PhoneGap).
- Android OS Customization.
- Samsung Knox Implementation.
- Android Widget Development Services.
- Android Launchers App Development.
- Android App Porting/Redesign.
- Android App Test Automation.
- App Support, Maintenance & Optimization.
ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT SERVICES MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Our unique Android app development process begins with conceptualizing to release and submission to the Play Store.
- Discovery: Requirement Analysis, Tech Feasibility, App Monetization.
- UX/UI Design: IA, Wire-frames, Concept Design, UI Design, Micro-interactions.
- Architecture: Define MVC Modules, Create Frameworks and Reusable Components, Define Network Layer, Database Layer, UI Layer.
- Development: UI and Functionality Development, Integration, Backend Development, Code Review, Retrospective Reviews, Unit Testing.
- Quality Assurance: Unit, Functional, Integration, Usability, Performance Testing On Actual Devices.
- Intermediate Release: Continuous Integration, Ad Hoc Release, Test Flight, Beta Testing, Feedback Incorporation.
- App Readiness: App Submission Checklist, Information, App Visuals Review, Screenshots, Video, Icon, App Store Optimization.
- App Submission/Distribution: App Submission, App Store Approval Assessment, App Transfer Assessment, Post Approval Testing, Enterprise Distribution, Custom B2B, MDM.
- Post Launch: Monitor Crashes, Actionable analytics, Use Engagement Support, App Marketing Support, Optimization, and Continuous.
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES (MIAMI CORAL GABLES)
Seo Spy is using native Android SDK which includes native packages and support libraries provided by Google Android development kit. We are using Android Studio (IDE) to develop Android applications which are hosted by Google Android developer program. Along with Native Android Google kit, we are using the framework developed by Seo Spy Store Infotech to support developers to implement a robust and concrete application which also improves user experience and efficiency.
OUR ANDROID APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE AND BEST PRACTICES (MIAMI CORAL GABLES)
Android Application Architecture And Best Practices
At Seo Spy, we care deeply about code quality and maintainability of applications. In fact, the maxim we follow is: “After functional correctness, maintainability of the code base is the highest virtue.” To achieve this we have taken certain steps to ensure that our team consistently produces maintainable code for all the projects we work on. Our process of creating applications is based on:
- Object Oriented Principles, we strictly follow “Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY)” and “One Class, One Responsibility” principles.
- We use architectural patterns for organizing our codebase to ensure that other programmers can intuitively find out the implementations for functionality they need to work on.
- We follow strict coding conventions and code formatting guidelines in order ensure that the code is easy to read and easy to navigate.
ANDROID APP SECURITY MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Following are best practices we follow to secure mobile devices and the sensitive data contained on them. Different apps have different security needs. Depending on the nature of the app, we evaluate appropriate security measures like:
- Implement File Permissions
- Implement Intent
- Use Broadcasts
- Implement Pending Intents
- Protect Application Services
- Avoid Intent Sniffing
- Implement Content Providers
- Follow WebView Best Practices
- Avoid Storing Cached Camera Image
- Avoid GUI Objects Caching
BEST CODING PRACTICES MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Having built multiple applications with future state architectures for Android devices, we are very well-equipped with Android Studio, which provides wide-range of tools for building apps faster. We code in Java through Android Studio and follow best Android coding practices to build scalable and maintainable apps.
APP DOMAINS MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Having built applications for multiple domains and various industries, our developers have become efficient in developing apps for various verticals.
- Fitness & Wellness
DESIGN MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Designing Android applications require a great understanding of design guidelines and material design. We follow best design practices and always an emphasis on using Android-specific app designs.
ANDROID APP TESTING MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Since Android is fragmented OS with many devices from various manufacturers, testing Android app requires significant efforts. We have dedicated test lab with 150+ devices to test the application on actual devices and simulate all the test cases. This also helps us to ensure that the end user experience is consistent across devices.
- Requirement Understanding and Analysis
- Defining test cases and then recursive testing done with following modules
- Validation Testing
- Black box Testing
- Usability Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- System Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Functional Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Load Testing
- Deployment Testing
- Deployment Checklist.
WHY SEO SPY STORE FOR ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT SERVICES?
Android app development is one of our core strengths. We have experience of working with virtually every Android OS version, Google Android OS customization and building far complex Android app solutions. Our team of 50+ dedicated Android developers works hard to create the best custom native and hybrid apps for the Android phone, tablet and wearable devices.
Our success lies in building quality Android applications which are scalable, robust and provide the brilliant user experience. We carry extensive years of experience in Android application development using standard tools like Android SDK, Android Studio, etc. Being among the best Android app development companies, our approach includes research and development of Android apps with the assistance of standards of app development and testing tools.
- Business Benefits With Us
- Hire in-house developers from the pool of 50+ skilled Android developers
- Experience of developing 200+ Android and Tablet applications
- Handling Android development since the release of Android SDK
- Expertise in building complex Android app solutions
- Offers 30-60% cost savings compared to in-house or local development
- Strong technology competency to offer end-to-end mobility solution
- Flexible engagement models and proven methodologies
- Source code protection and 100% confidentiality assurance.
- Reduces infrastructure, software, hardware and device investment
- Better control over development process and on offshore development team from India
- Allows quick and flexible access to unique and/or supplemental IT skills
- Lowers the risk of unavailability, confidentiality and less control than hiring Android freelancers
- Many start-ups and enterprise businesses in meeting their business goals.
Miami Beach • Miami Gardens •