CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
¿WHAT IS A MOBILE APP?
A mobile app is a computer program designed to run on a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet computer. Mobile apps often stand in contrast to desktop applications that run on desktop computers, and with web applications which run in mobile web browsers rather than directly on the mobile device. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
The term “app” is a shortening of the term “software application”. It has become very popular, and in 2010 was listed as “Word of the Year” by the American Dialect Society. In 2009, technology columnist David Pogue said that newer smartphones could be nicknamed “app phones” to distinguish them from earlier less-sophisticated smartphones
OVERVIEW OF A MOBILE APP
Most such devices are sold with several apps bundled as pre-installed software, such as a web browser, email client, calendar, mapping program, and an app for buying music or other media or more apps. Some pre-installed apps can be removed by an ordinary uninstall process, thus leaving more storage space for desired ones. Where the software does not allow this, some devices can be rooted to eliminate the undesired apps. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Apps that are not pre installed are usually available through distribution platforms called app stores. They began appearing in 2008 and are typically operated by the owner of the mobile operating system, such as the Apple App Store, Google Play, Windows Phone Store, and BlackBerry App World. However, there are independent app stores, such as Cydia, GetJar and F-Droid. Some apps are free, while others must be bought.
Usually, they are downloaded from the platform to a target device, but sometimes they can be downloaded to laptops or desktop computers. For apps with a price, generally a percentage, 20-30%, goes to the distribution provider (such as iTunes), and the rest goes to the producer of the app. The same app can therefore cost a different price depending on the mobile platform.
Mobile apps were originally offered for general productivity and information retrieval, including email, calendar, contacts, the stock market and weather information. However, public demand and the availability of developer tools drove rapid expansion into other categories, such as those handled by desktop application software packages. As with other software, the explosion in number and variety of apps made discovery a challenge, which in turn led to the creation of a wide range of review, recommendation, and curation sources, including blogs, magazines, and dedicated online app-discovery services.
In 2014 government regulatory agencies began trying to regulate and curate apps, particularly medical apps. Some companies offer apps as an alternative method to deliver content with certain advantages over an official website.
Usage of mobile apps has become increasingly prevalent across mobile phone users. A May 2012 comScore study reported that during the previous quarter, more mobile subscribers used apps than browsed the web on their devices: 51.1% vs. 49.8% respectively.
Researchers found that usage of mobile apps strongly correlates with user context and depends on user’s location and time of the day. Mobile apps are playing an ever-increasing role within healthcare and when designed and integrated correctly can yield many benefits.
Market research firm Gartner predicted that 102 billion apps would be downloaded in 2013 (91% of them free), which would generate $26 billion in the US, up 44.4% on 2012’s US$18 billion. By Q2 2015, the Google Play and Apple stores alone generated $5 billion.
An analyst report estimates that the app economy creates revenues of more than €10 billion per year within the European Union, while over 529,000 jobs have been created in 28 EU states due to the growth of the app market.
DEVELOPMENT OF A MOBILE APP
Developing apps for mobile devices requires considering the constraints and features of these devices. Mobile devices run on battery and have less powerful processors than personal computers and also have more features such as location detection and cameras. Developers also have to consider a wide array of screen sizes, hardware specifications and configurations because of intense competition in mobile software and changes within each of the platforms (although these issues can be overcome with mobile device detection). CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Besides mobile application development requires the use of specialized integrated development environments. Mobile apps are first tested within the development environment using emulators and later subjected to field testing. Emulators provide an inexpensive way to test applications on mobile phones to which developers may not have physical access. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Mobile user interface (UI) Design is also essential. Mobile UI considers constraints and contexts, screen, input and mobility as outlines for design. The user is often the focus of interaction with their device, and the interface entails components of both hardware and software. User input allows for the users to manipulate a system, and device’s output allows the system to indicate the effects of the user’s’ manipulation.
Also Mobile UI design constraints include limited attention and form factors, such as a mobile device’s screen size for a user’s hand. Mobile UI contexts signal cues from user activity, such as location and scheduling that can be shown from user interactions within a mobile application. Overall, mobile UI design’s goal is primarily for an understandable, user-friendly interface.
Mobile UIs, or front-ends, rely on mobile back-ends to support access to enterprise systems. The mobile back-end facilitates data routing, security, authentication, authorization, working off-line, and service orchestration. This functionality is supported by a mix of middleware components including mobile app servers, Mobile Backend as a service (MBaaS), and SOA infrastructure.
Conversational interfaces display the computer interface and present interactions through text instead of graphic elements. They emulate conversations with real humans. There are two main types of conversational interfaces: voice assistants (like the Amazon Echo) and chatbots.
Conversational interfaces are growing particularly practical as users are starting to feel overwhelmed with mobile apps (a term known as “app fatigue”).
David Limp, Amazon’s senior vice president of devices, says in an interview with Bloomberg, “We believe the next big platform is a voice.”
DISTRIBUTION OF MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Google Play: Google Play (formerly known as the Android Market) is an international online software store developed by Google for Android devices. It opened in October 2008. In July 2013, the number of apps downloaded via the Google Play Store surpassed 50 billion, of the over 1 million apps available. As of September 2016, according to Statista the number of apps available exceeded 2.4 million. The store generated revenue of 6 billion U.S. dollars in 2015.
- App Store: Apple’s App Store for iOS was not the first app distribution service, but it ignited the mobile revolution and was opened on July 10, 2008, and as of January 2011, reported over 10 billion downloads. The original App Store was first demonstrated to Steve Jobs in 1993 by Jesse Tayler at NeXTWorld Expo. As of June 6, 2011, there were 425,000 apps available, which had been downloaded by 200 million iOS users.
During Apple’s 2012 Worldwide Developers Conference, CEO Tim Cook announced that the App Store has 650,000 available apps to download as well as 30 billion apps downloaded from the app store until that date. From an alternative perspective, figures seen in July 2013 by the BBC from tracking service Adeven indicate over two-thirds of apps in the store are “zombies”, barely ever installed by consumers.
- Amazon Appstore is an alternative application store for the Android operating system. It was opened in March 2011 and as of June 2015, the app store has nearly 334,000 apps. The Amazon Appstore’s Android Apps can also be installed and run on BlackBerry 10 devices.
- BlackBerry World is the application store for BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry OS devices. It opened in April 2009 as BlackBerry App World.
- Ovi (Nokia) for Nokia phones was launched internationally in May 2009. In May 2011, Nokia announced plans to rebrand its Ovi product line under the Nokia brand and Ovi Store was renamed Nokia Store in October 2011. Nokia Store will no longer allow developers to publish new apps or app updates for its legacy Symbian and MeeGo operating systems from January 2014.
- Windows Phone Store was introduced by Microsoft for its Windows Phone platform, which was launched in October 2010. As of October 2012, it has over 120,000 apps available.
- Windows Store was introduced by Microsoft for its Windows 8 and Windows RT platforms. While it can also carry listings for traditional desktop programs certified for compatibility with Windows 8, it is primarily used to distribute “Windows Store apps”—which are primarily built for use on tablets and other touch-based devices (but can still be used with a keyboard and mouse, and on desktop computers and laptops).
- Samsung Apps was introduced in September 2009. As of October 2011, Samsung Apps reached 10 million downloads. The store is available in 125 countries and it offers apps for Windows Mobile, Android and Bada platforms.
- The Electronic AppWrapper was the first electronic distribution service to provide encryption and purchasing electronically collectively
- F-Droid — Free and Open Source Android app repository.
There are numerous other independent app stores for Android devices.
Mobile application management (MAM) describes software and services responsible for provisioning and controlling access to internally developed and commercially available mobile apps used in business settings. The strategy is meant to offset the security risk of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) work strategy.
Containerization is an alternate BYOD security solution. Rather than controlling an employee’s entire device, containerization apps create isolated and secure pockets separate from all personal data. Company control of the device only extends to that separate container.
APP WRAPPING VS. NATIVE APP MANAGEMENT
Especially when employees “bring your own device”, mobile apps can be a significant security risk for businesses, because they transfer unprotected sensitive data to the Internet without knowledge and consent of the users. Reports of stolen corporate data show how quickly corporate and personal data can fall into the wrong hands. Data theft is not just the loss of confidential information, but makes companies vulnerable to attack and blackmail.
Professional mobile application management helps companies protect their data. One option for securing corporate data is app wrapping. But there also are some disadvantages like copyright infringement or the loss of warranty rights. Functionality, productivity and user experience are particularly limited under app wrapping.
The policies of a wrapped app can’t be changed. If required, it must be recreated from scratch, adding cost. An app wrapper is a mobile app made wholly from an existing website or platform, with few or no changes made to the underlying application. The “wrapper” is essentially a new management layer that allows developers to set up usage policies appropriate for app use.
Examples of these policies include whether or not authentication is required, allowing data to be stored on the device, and enabling/disabling file sharing between users. Because most app wrappers are often websites first, they often do not align with iOS or Android Developer guidelines.
Alternatively, it is possible to offer native apps securely through enterprise mobility management without limiting the native user experience. This enables more flexible IT management as apps can be easily implemented and policies adjusted at any time.
There are currently 24 app categories on the iOS App Store, as well as subcategories with the introduction of iOS 8. Google Play has 20 app categories.
This might sound a bit overwhelming, but really they all fit quite neatly into 7 different types of apps.
Those types of apps are:
- Social Networking
Each of these app types is quite different and require a different style of programming from the other.
- Utility apps: Utility apps are likely the kinds of apps that are taking up the most room on your screens right now! These are handy tools that you carry with you that help you perform simple tasks.
Examples of utility apps are:
Utility apps are typically used frequently (4-5 times a week) but have shorter session times. This is because the user doesn’t want to spend time playing around with the app – they came to solve a problem quickly so they are in an out in a matter of seconds.
- Entertainment apps: These apps are designed to… yes that’s right, entertain. Examples of entertainment apps are:
Entertainment apps are distinguished from games apps because they often have quite different goals, even though both of them seek to entertain the user.
Entertainment apps are often educational, and seek to ‘gamify’ an already existing process or activity.
- Games apps: Game apps have been a favorite among app developers for years. Examples of games apps are:
Games apps are still a hugely popular subset of app development today. In 2016, we see technology like virtual reality and smart tv’s start to change what game apps look like.
- News Apps: Having a news app has become a necessity for media and publishing companies to stay relevant in the ‘digital age of journalism‘.The most important feature of a news app is the sharing functions. These apps spread virally through providing fresh, relevant content to a mass audience.
Examples of news apps are:
The NYT app
Essentially, the goal of any publishing app is to encourage greater content consumption, so that the publisher can generate more revenue from advertisers.
- Productivity apps: Productivity apps are developed to help us be more productive. Examples of productivity apps are:
Grocery list makers
A seamless user experience is crucial for productivity apps. Any functionality that is clunky or confusing only adds to the user’s workload. Your aim is to make them MORE productive, not less!
- LifeStyle Apps: Lifestyle apps are where we’ve seen the biggest uptick in development.
It comes as no surprise that we want to use apps to solve everyday problems we have in our lives. We use these apps to enhance our lifestyles and to make everyday living ‘easier’. Examples of lifestyle apps are: Fitness apps
Food & Drink apps
Music apps like Spotify and Apple Music
Lifestyle apps tend to complement other products and services very well. It’s for this reason that sponsored advertising partnerships are incredibly successful in lifestyle apps.
- Social Networking Apps: Nearly all of us use social networking apps.
Social media is so pervasive in our society that we are now seeing apps that wouldn’t traditionally be considered a social network add social as a core part of their product. For example, FitBit is a fitness app with the added in-app functionality of following your friends and engaging in competitions with and against them.
Examples of social networking apps are:
Whatever the type of app is, as a mobile app developer, you need to understand that the purpose of an app is to make people’s lives easier. If you’re not sure if your app does this, read our crash course on app idea validation to give you some clarity.
SEO SPY ENTERPRISE APP STORE IN MIAMI CORAL GABLES
SeoSpy enterprise app store securely distributes any app to every user in the extended enterprise, including users with BYOD, contracted workers, dealer networks, agencies, part-time workers, etc. It has been widely recognized as the leading mobile application management enterprise app store that is powered by a cloud-based platform with the deepest set of security and management capabilities for governance of every stage of the app lifecycle. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Seo Spy Store displays beautifully on any iOS, Android, Blackberry, or Windows phone or tablet, and because it’s a familiar, native app experience, users don’t need training and produce high app adoption. Apperian’s enterprise app store is also fully brandable allowing for every design element to incorporate your company’s corporate colors, logo, etc.
SEO SPY APP STORE INCLUDES:
- An easy-to-create branded, native, a private app store for custom-built apps, third-party apps, public apps, web clips, hybrid apps, device profiles, and email configuration profiles.
- Previews for app screenshots, descriptions, user feedback and ratings before installing.
- App updates are over-the-air with badge alerts for users.
- Role-assignable apps can be targeted to specific user groups.
- Mandatory apps can force specific apps to be installed.
- An optional connection to an enterprise authentication server provides single sign-on (SSO) for users.
- Apple’s Volume Purchase Program (VPP) is supported so customers can buy and track bulk licenses for apps in the iTunes app store.
WHY GO TO A CUSTOM MOBILE APP STORE IN MIAMI?
Miami is a cosmopolitan and tropical tourist destination, surrounded by the peaceful waters of the Atlantic Ocean, is famous for its white sands beaches and turquoise sea, under an unbeatable climate. To this are added the multiple attractions, recreational activities, museums, festivals and fairs that give a touch of lively fun that Miami haves. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
WHY GO TO A CUSTOM APP STORE IN CORAL GABLES?
The modern boutiques and foodie-approved restaurant scene may deceive you, but Coral Gables is one of South Florida’s oldest cities. The canopied streets, historic houses and stately gates are relics from when the city was founded in 1925 by George Merrick.
What the area lacks in waterfront views (don’t worry, the Gables has a century-old, aquifer-fed pool), it makes up for in lush parks, swanky hotels and luxury shopping. By day the area plays home to a major employment center, and by nightfall the hip restaurant and bar scene attracts tourists, locals and college kids similar to some of Miami’s most popular happy hours. The neighborhood may lack a grid system, but there might not be a more beautiful place in Miami to get lost in. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
WHY CHOOSE OUR MOBILE APP STORE IN MIAMI CORAL GABLES?
We have a team of designers with top talent, matchless skills and creativity for innovation for your ideal GUI designing, Android, iPhone mobile application designing, animation designing and more.
We also have a talented team of programmers who use best programming or development tools, frameworks, IDE, and NDK/SDK for Android platform. Affordable Android and iPhone app development through modern methodologies, strategies and technologies. Our vast years of experiences keep us at a competitive edge.
- We ensure effective communication by using ultra-modern communication technologies. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
- We have invested in ultramodern infrastructural facilities for our Android, iPhone virtual testing, Android simulators, and third-party Android quality assurance services. Therefore, we are able to develop high quality and bug-free apps for our clients. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
- We overcome fragmentation hitches through our device agnostic development. We do these by testing the app on valid devices with genuine user experiences.
- We develop apps for various industries including business, security, finance, game, health-care, e-commerce and travel & map. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Also Seo Spy Store Miami Coral Gables specializes in crafting custom mobile applications and web software with innovative partners. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
We made up of digital product strategists, user experience designers and engineers. “We’ve thrown them a lot of curveballs, and they’ve always managed to figure out a solution. Besides with the intent of helping businesses improve their online presence. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Furthermore we have provided innovative solutions for the Financial, Insurance and Retail industries for nine years. They cater to large and small businesses through various industries. We will work with you to target the business challenge and goal, and then implement the most appropriate software solution. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Founded a long time ago and headquartered in Miami, Florida, Seo Spy Store made it a point to hire great people, continuously refine the project management processes, and invest in the ongoing development of technologies and expertise
We have successfully launched hundreds of businesses into the mobile world, dramatically increasing brand exposure and profit margins. Through intense research and development, our talented team creates mobile solutions for his partners and clients. They now stand as one of the most creative and successful mobile agencies. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Besides Seo Spy Store is a company leader in agile solutions on Mobile Technologies, Enterprise Applications and Information Technology Security. But they use the most advanced techniques and methodologies in software development and mobile strategy. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Seo Spy Store believes in Simplicity. Whether you need a custom application to run your business, or a simple website, let them deliver for you. Give them the basics and let our team go from there. Clean, Simple, and Easy. No complicated proposals and pricing structures.
Besides our success lies in building quality Android applications which are scalable, robust and provide the brilliant user experience in Miami Coral Gables. We carry extensive years of experience in Android application development using standard tools like Android SDK, Android Studio, etc. Being among the best Android app development companies, our approach includes research and development of Android apps with the assistance of standards of app development and testing tools. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
- Business Benefits With Us in Miami Coral Gables.
- Hire in-house developers from the pool of 50+ skilled Android and iPhone developers.
- Experience of developing 200+ Android, iPhone and Tablet applications in Miami Coral Gables.
- Handling Android and iPhone development.
- Expertise in building complex Android and iPhone app solutions in Miami Coral Gables.
- Offers 30-60% cost savings compared to in-house or local development.
- Strong technology competency to offer end-to-end mobility solution.
- Flexible engagement models and proven methodologies.
- Source code protection and 100% confidentiality assurance. CUSTOM APP STORE MIAMI CORAL GABLES
Miami Beach •Miami Gardens •